St. George's Square SW1V • £575 p.w. (£2492pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
A superb enviably located, two double bedroom apartment located in this handsome white stucco fronted period conversion in the heart of Pimlico.
Presented in excellent decorative order and flooded with natural light throughout super high ceiling, this stunning property has an abundance of living and entertaining space approximately over 85 m² situated moments from the River Thames and overlooking the St George`s Square.
Accommodation comprises a separate kitchen equipped with dishwasher, generous master bedroom with en suite, extra double bedrooms, family bathroom.
St George's Square is just moments from the Thames and benefits from a wealth of local amenities and a great location close to both Chelsea and the West End.
Transport links include Pimlico Underground Station (Victoria line) and Victoria Station.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Recently Decorated • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Double Height Ceilings • Two Bathrooms • Period Conversion • Zone 1 • En suite bathroom • Beautiful tree lined street • Fireplace • Private mansion block • 1 Calendar months deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Tai Chi City - 0.12 miles
- Pimlico Primary - 0.17 miles
- AlManhaj Arabic Academy - 0.18 miles
- Ringrose Kindergarten - 0.19 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 0.37 miles
- London Early Years Foundation - 0.54 miles
- Virtuoso Music Lessons - 0.55 miles
- Eaton Square School (Prep and Nursery) - 0.57 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 0.58 miles
- Westminster Cathedral Choir School - 0.65 miles
- singing lessons london - 0.68 miles
- Montessori by Busy Bees South Lambeth Wandsworth - 0.7 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 0.7 miles
- Griffin Primary School - 0.84 miles
- Francis Holland School, Sloane Square - 0.9 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.