St Gabriels Road NW2 • £347pw (£1500pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
A fantastic one double bedroom apartment on the 1st floor of a detached period conversion in the Willesden Green/Mapesbury Conservation Area. The property is spacious throughout with a mix of period and modern features, fixtures and fittings and is double glazed. The kitchen diner has been finished with a stone effect work surface and contemporary units. The bathroom is newly fitted with good quality fixtures and fittings. The lounge is spacious, bright and airy with views over beautiful gardens. There are excellent transport links and amenities within a short walk in both Willesden Green and Kilburn. Quick viewings are essential.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Beautiful tree lined street • Carpets throughout • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Tiled bathroom • Two Bathrooms • Period Conversion • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Washer Dryer
Places of Interest Locally
- MarcoCirillo London Guitar Lesson - 0.32 miles
- CELLO LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.37 miles
- BREATHE YOGA AND PILATES - 0.4 miles
- bambino daycare - 0.42 miles
- PIANO LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.44 miles
- Fordwych Nursery School - 0.48 miles
- Nuffield Health - 0.53 miles
- Language Tutor for Dutch and English - 0.58 miles
- Ellen Louise Nursery - 0.64 miles
- Sington Nursery - 0.75 miles
- ICMP - 0.8 miles
- Al-Sadiq & Al-Zahra Schools - 0.89 miles
- Salam Nursery - Willesden - 0.91 miles
- Bubbly Day Nursery - 0.95 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.99 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.