Dollis Hill Lane NW2 • £280pw (£1214pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
An amazing one double bedroom apartment set on the ground floor of a beautifully presented house conversion in Gladstone Park/Dollis Hill (Jubilee Line) area. The flat has been finished to a high standard and offers large reception room, a kitchen diner, spacious bedroom and tiled bathroom. The is also a separate toilet.
In addition the property also benefits from a patio overlooking a large communal garden that looks out over London skyline.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- First Principles Tuition Centre - 0.07 miles
- Born to Swim Ltd - 0.16 miles
- Our Lady of Grace Roman Catholic Junior School - 0.19 miles
- UKCBC Cricklewood - 0.35 miles
- Menorah Girls School - 0.41 miles
- Gladstone Centre Nursery - 0.52 miles
- The Crest Boys Academy - 0.53 miles
- Ellen Louise Nursery - 0.54 miles
- Claremont Community Pre-school - 0.55 miles
- Kidz First - 0.59 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.62 miles
- Private Guitar Lessons - Lead & Rhythm - Beginners to Advanced - Blues, Jazz, Metal, & Rock - 0.7 miles
- Torah-Vodaas - 0.75 miles
- Language Tutor for Dutch and English - 0.76 miles
- BREATHE YOGA AND PILATES - 0.78 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.