Digby Crescent N4 • £330pw (£1430pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
Black Katz are pleased to offer this stunning two bedroom flat set over two floors of a Victorian conversion. This spacious flat comprises of a large open plan lounge with wooden floors throughout, high ceilings and big bay windows, very bright and airy throughout and a modern kitchen, tiled bathroom and two very good size double bedrooms.
Digby Crescent is located in the Highbury area with an array of local amenities, green open spaces of Clissold Park and fantastic transport links. Finsbury Park Station (Victoria, Piccadilly lines, National Rail) and Crouch Hill Overground are all close by offering easy access to central London.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Arranged over two floors • Double Height Ceilings • Period Conversion • South Facing • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Victorian conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- Stoke Newington School & Sixth Form - 0.6 miles
- The Bath House - 1.31 miles
- De Beauvoir Primary School - 1.42 miles
- Saint Scholastica's Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.47 miles
- BSix Sixth Form College - 1.71 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 1.76 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 1.83 miles
- Nuffield Health Islington Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.85 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 1.93 miles
- SAE Institute London - 1.98 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 2.17 miles
- The City Academy, Hackney - 2.24 miles
- Highgate School - 2.39 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 2.49 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 2.49 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.