FORBURG ROAD N16 • £295pw (£1278pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
This newly renovated two bed property is located on the lower ground of a period conversion. The property boasts two very large double bedrooms, a spacious open plan reception room, the kitchen is of a high standard and fully integrated, the property also has a stylish modern tiled shower room, wood floors and also double glazed throughout.
Forburg Road is a popular residential street located a short walk to the many bars, restaurants and coffee shops ofÂ Stoke Newington.Â Transport links include, Stoke Newington (London overground) and a variety of bus routes in to The City and West End.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Victorian conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- Saint Scholastica's Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.57 miles
- Knit with attitude - 0.58 miles
- B6 Sixth Form College - 0.7 miles
- Stoke Newington School & Sixth Form - 0.98 miles
- The Petchey Academy - 1.03 miles
- The Bath House - 1.07 miles
- The City Academy, Hackney - 1.45 miles
- De Beauvoir Primary School - 1.61 miles
- Kelmscott Secondary School - 1.71 miles
- Bruce Grove Primary School - 1.87 miles
- SAE Institute London - 2.12 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 2.2 miles
- Rotherfield Primary School - 2.22 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 2.27 miles
- Scallywags (Victoria Park) - 2.33 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
"Black Katz have been my rental agents for nearly a decade. Their service is and always has been excellent. In 10 years my property has never sat empty. They do a great job finding fantastic tenants. They are very thorough, checking all potential tenants properly. A couple of times they have advised me to decline a potential tenant because they did not meet the requirements. Black Katz give me complete peace of mind. I live overseas and they have been very helpful organizing inspections etc. and giving excellent advice whenever I’ve needed it. Everyone there has always been extremely helpful, professional, knowledgable and friendly. I highly recommend Black Katz and definitely give them 10 out of 10. They’re the best!!!"
~ R. Mueller.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.