ABILITY VIEW-KINGSLAND ROAD E2 • £390pw (£1690pcm) • Studio Apartment Studio
Black Katz are pleased to offer this stunning newly refurbished modern live/work studio apartment with loft style features in a modern private development. The property has a large open plan kitchen/living area, modern bathroom, lofty ceilings and floor to ceiling windows affording the flat great natural light and a fantastic sense of space with direct access to a large communal garden. The apartment is situated on the ground floor of a modern private development. Kingsland Road offers the fantastic transport links and amenities of Dalston, Hoxton, Haggerston and Shoreditch.
**This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.**
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Laminate Flooring • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Private Development • Zone 1 • Warehouse conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- SAE Institute London - 0.13 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 0.19 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 0.62 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.7 miles
- Nuffield Health Islington Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.06 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.35 miles
- Urdang Academy - 1.46 miles
- The City Academy, Hackney - 1.5 miles
- Saint Scholastica's Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.74 miles
- Bishop Challoner Catholic Federation of Schools - 1.85 miles
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.86 miles
- City of London School - 1.87 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 1.87 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.95 miles
- Central Foundation Girls' School - 2.16 miles
Contact the Islington office on: 020 7713 7337
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.