PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Cranley Gardens N10 • £346 p/w (£1500pcm) • 2 Bedroom Terraced House
2 Bedroom Terraced House
Lovely large two bedroom split level property situated on the first floor of a period conversion on a prime road in Muswell Hill and Highgate borders. The property offers two very good size double bedrooms with built in wardrobe plus a study or guest room, a large lounge with large bay windows allowing in lots of light, fully fitted kitchen and tiled bathroom with over bath shower.
Located within a short walk to walk to Muswell Hill Broadway where you will find an array of amenities, bars and restaurants. Highgate station is a short walk giving you access to the northern line, you also benefit from the Green spaces of Highgate Wood.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Good decorative order • Tiled bathroom • Arranged over two floors • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street • Victorian conversion • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Hornsey School for Girls - 1.09 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 1.11 miles
- Parliament Hill School - 2 miles
- Christs College Finchley - 2.06 miles
- Woodside High School - 2.06 miles
- Gospel Oak - 2.12 miles
- Henrietta Barnett School - 2.17 miles
- Woodhouse College - 2.19 miles
- The King Alfred School - 2.26 miles
- Christ Church Primary School - 2.4 miles
- Camden School for Girls - 2.79 miles
- University College School (Senior School) - 2.89 miles
- Haverstock School - 2.93 miles
- Southgate College - 3.07 miles
- Highbury Grove School - 3.15 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
"I have just rented a property through Black Katz and must say im delighted by service and the professional support. There were some surprises along the way and Roberta and Paul have handled these situations with a positive and professional attitude.
The whole process from viewing to signing the contract was easy. Cristina, who handled all the paper work was a delight and very professional in handling things."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.