Glenmore Road NW3 • £265pw (£1148pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
We are proud to present this stunning one double bedroom apartment set in a period conversion in Belsize Park. The property benefits from a combination of wood floors and carpets, an open plan kitchen lounge and a tiled bathroom with bath and shower.
In addition, the property is located a moment’s walk from the high street with its excellent selection of bars and restaurants. Belsize Park Tube station is also a short walk away.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Washer Dryer • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Oliver's Montessori Nursery and Pre-School - 0.15 miles
- Trevor Roberts School - 0.33 miles
- North Bridge House - Nursery Hampstead - 0.4 miles
- Octagon - 0.45 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 0.48 miles
- Fitzjohn's Primary School, Hampstead - 0.51 miles
- The UCL Academy - 0.53 miles
- Swiss Cottage School Development & Research Centre - 0.58 miles
- Haverstock School - 0.58 miles
- The Caraf Centre - 0.59 miles
- University College School Senior School - 0.63 miles
- Hampstead Taiji Quan - 0.64 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.67 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 0.77 miles
- Casa Dei Bambini Montessori School - 0.77 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.