Priory Road N8 • £335 p/w (£1451pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
A spacious two double bedroom property set on the first floor of a period conversion within a minute walk of Priory Parks tennis courts. The property consists of a large sunny lounge with sash windows allowing in plenty of light giving the property a bright and airy feel, kitchen diner with fitted appliances, two spacious double bedrooms and a tiled bathroom. The flat also benefits from having plenty of storage throughout.
Located on one of Crouch ends sought after roads the property offers easy access to an abundance of boutique shops, cafes, supermarket and restaurants on the Crouch End Broadway, also offering access to the lush green space of Priory Park.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Double Height Ceilings • Period Conversion • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street • Victorian conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- Hornsey School for Girls - 0.5 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.2 miles
- Saint Aloysius College - 1.31 miles
- Mount Carmel Roman Catholic College for Girls - 1.32 miles
- Highgate School - 1.51 miles
- Woodside High School - 1.55 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 2.14 miles
- William Ellis School - 2.23 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 2.48 miles
- Christ's College Finchley - 2.7 miles
- Tottenham Hale Station Car Park - 2.76 miles
- Camden School for Girls - 2.84 miles
- The King Alfred School - 2.86 miles
- Northumberland Park Community Secondary School - 2.89 miles
- Saint Michael's Catholic Grammar School - 3.1 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on: 020 8347 3335
"I have just rented a property through Black Katz and must say im delighted by service and the professional support. There were some surprises along the way and Roberta and Paul have handled these situations with a positive and professional attitude.
The whole process from viewing to signing the contract was easy. Cristina, who handled all the paper work was a delight and very professional in handling things."
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.