Empire Square, Long Lane SE1 • £745 p.w. (Includes water rates) (£3228pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
--Available 15th March--
This beautiful apartment offers stylish and contemporary living and has been furnished to an extremely high standard. Located on the seventh floor of this highly desirable development on the borders of London Bridge and Borough. Offering approximately 840 Sq. Ft (78 Sq. Mts).of entertaining and living space with with two very well proportioned double bedrooms (Master with air-conditioning) and both offering extremely good storage and luxury bathrooms (One en-suite). The apartment is tiled with zoned underfloor heating and carpets in both bedrooms.All rooms have ceiling mounted Cambridge stereo speakers, controlled from the central entertainment point.The gorgeous air conditioned open plan reception room also boasts under floor heating and a large ceiling mounted remote controlled projector screen.As well as the screen, there are the surround sound speakers and the cabling for tenants own projector. Flooded with natural light with floor to ceiling windows, crisp neutral decor and high tech contemporary kitchen designed by the very well known German brand "Arno".This stunning apartment boasts a superb roof terrace which offers spectacular 270 degree views across the cityscape, with views of St. Paul's, the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament and the rolling hills of Kent and directly overlooking the tranquil green open spaces of Tabard Gardens too. Further benefits include a 24 hour concierge service and an onsite supermarket. There are various on-site takeaways, an excellent curry house and a number of old and welcoming pubs in the vicinity.The many delights of the trendy Bermondsey Street with its independent shops, bars and restaurants and hip pop up venues such as Mercato Metropolitano, Vinegar Yard and Flat Iron Square are also close by. Parking and on site gym are also available to use (Both at an extra cost).Also a further storage room (12 Cubic metres ) is available to rent adjacent to the property at an extra cost. Empire Square is located just off the ever popular Borough High Street and minutes from Borough Tube Station (Northern line) and approximately five minutes from London Bridge station (Jubilee line, Northern line and mainline train). The city is a very pleasant fifteen minutes walk across London Bridge. The delights of Borough Market (Five minutes) and the South Bank (fifteen minutes) are also easily reached on foot.Guys Hospital and The Shard are also moments away.
E.P.C. RATING: B
Council Tax Band: E
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Roof Terrace • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • 5 weeks deposit • Including water rates • Two Bathrooms • En suite bathroom • Open plan • 24 hour Concierge • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Floor to ceiling windows • Air Conditioning
Places of Interest Locally
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.62 miles
- The Circle Gym and Spa - 0.69 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.73 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 0.73 miles
- City of London School - 0.82 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 1.4 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.53 miles
- City Lit - 1.58 miles
- Westminster School - 1.61 miles
- Seven Islands Leisure Centre - 1.69 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.75 miles
- Bishop Challoner Catholic Federation of Schools - 1.91 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.98 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 2 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 2.2 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.