PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Lyonsdown Road EN5 • £288pw (£1250pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
Black Katz are pleased to offer this beautiful and spacious two double bedroom property set on a lovely quiet residential street in the heart of East Barnet Village. The property has been redecorated to an excellent standard and benefits from two equal size large double bedrooms, very spacious living room and dining area, modern fully equipped separate kitchen, lots of storage space and a modern tiled bathroom with a bathtub and a separate shower.
Lyonsdown Road is located walking distance from East Barnet Village and a short 5 minute walk to New Barnet over ground with direct routes into the city of London.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Carpets throughout • Off Street Parking • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Separate WC • Tiled bathroom • Private Development • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street • Purpose built development
Places of Interest Locally
- Cromer Road Primary School - 0.54 miles
- Jewish Community Secondary School - 0.86 miles
- Magic Daycare Nursery - 0.9 miles
- Queen Elizabeth's Girls' School - 0.92 miles
- East Barnet School - 0.97 miles
- The Totteridge Academy - 1.07 miles
- Finchley Catholic High School - 1.56 miles
- Southgate School - 1.58 miles
- Queen Elizabeth's School - 1.7 miles
- Osidge Primary School - 1.97 miles
- Trent Park Golf Club - 2.02 miles
- Northside Primary School - 2.03 miles
- Ashmole Academy - 2.16 miles
- Wren Academy - 2.22 miles
- Friern Barnet School - 2.26 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 8347 3335
I have been using Black Katz to let my properties in Crouch End for more than 10 years. Recently 2 of my flats became available and as usual Black Katz have done a great job finding me great tenants. Alex actually found me both tenants in very quick succesion and l'm very happy with both of them..but what is particularly good is how focussed Paul always is on keeping voids at my properties to a minimum. Between them Paul and Alex ensured l lost only a few days rent which is so important for a landlord..especially when the market is flooded with properties as it is at the moment after Brexit.Cristina is such an efficient administrator and always so pleasant to deal with it makes dealing with Black Katz a breath of fresh air. Highly recommended.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.