Archway Road n19 • £265pw (£1148pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
A large one double bedroom flat set on the top floor of a victorian house situated between Highgate and Archway. The property is finished to a good standard throughout with wooden floors, high ceilings, neutral decor, modern bathroom and kitchen and loads of natural light.
Archway Road is located close to a range of shops and amenities on Holloway Road and the green spaces of Whittington Park and Wray Crescent. Transport links include Archway and Finsbury Park Underground Stations and Upper Holloway Overground Station
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Double Height Ceilings • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Victorian conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- Highgate School - 0.57 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 0.82 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 0.86 miles
- Parliament Hill School - 0.91 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.17 miles
- City and Islington College - Centre for Business, Arts and Technology - 1.25 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 1.57 miles
- Camden School for Girls - 1.6 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.73 miles
- Haverstock School - 1.84 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 2.16 miles
- University College School Senior School - 2.17 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 2.18 miles
- North London Music Academy - 2.21 miles
- South Hampstead High School Sports - 2.35 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.