Gower Street WC1E • £450pw (£1950pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
A stunning one double bedroom apartment to rent located in the heart of Bloomsbury Russell Square. Set within a beautiful period building this second floor property comprises of a spacious open plan reception room with large sash windows, a good size double bedroom with loads of natural light, carpets throughout, a modern tiled bathroom and ample storage space.
Gower Street offers a wealth of excellent amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Bloomsbury and Clerkenwell are within close proximity. The nearest public transport links are King's Cross Station and Russell square.
For students UCL, SOAS and KINGS are all within walking distance.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Double Height Ceilings • Period Conversion • Zone 1 • Victorian conversion • High ceilings
Places of Interest Locally
- Bloomsbury International English Language School - 0.47 miles
- Thomas Coram Centre - 0.55 miles
- Dancebuzz - 0.58 miles
- City Lit - 0.65 miles
- European School Of Economics - 0.9 miles
- Urdang Academy - 1.08 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 1.12 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.16 miles
- London Waterloo Academy - 1.42 miles
- City of London School - 1.55 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.6 miles
- DLD College London - 1.6 miles
- International Community School (Secondary Campus) - 1.68 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 1.86 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 1.98 miles
Contact the Islington office on: 020 7713 7337
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.