EAGLE HOUSE-EAGLE WHARF ROAD N1 • £430pw (£1863pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Black Katz are pleased to offer this stunning newly refurbished live-work one bedroom warehouse apartment offering loft style features and an impressive amount of space. The apartment is on the lower ground floor of an ex warehouse and comprises a large open-plan living room, one double bedroom and a modern tiled bathroom. Eagle Wharf Road offers easy access to the City, via either Old Street or Angel station (Northern Line) and is ideally located for the amenities of Shoreditch, Hoxton and Islington.
**This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.**
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Open plan • Double Height Ceilings • Private Development • Zone 1 • Exposed Brick Work • Warehouse conversion • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 0.24 miles
- Nuffield Health Islington Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.52 miles
- SAE Institute London - 0.61 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 0.79 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.8 miles
- Urdang Academy - 0.92 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.09 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 1.3 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.41 miles
- City of London School - 1.68 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 1.7 miles
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.71 miles
- City Lit - 1.88 miles
- Mulberry School for Girls - 1.89 miles
- The City Academy, Hackney - 2.01 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
Really Helpful !
Really helpful when I needed to move flat at short notice. Professional, friendly and got me the flat I wanted! Thank you. Would recommend.
Isington Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.