Camberwell Road SE5 • £313 p.w. (£1356pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
--Available 25th October--
This bright and airy one bedroomed apartment is located minutes from the green open spaces of "Burgees Park" and the many amenities close by.
Located on the top floor (Third) of this charming period building and offering 355 Sq. Ft / 33 Sq.Mts. ) of living space. This apartment offers a open plan kitchen reception room with breakfast bar, neutral decor, fully tiled bathroom and tranquil bedroom situated to the rear of the building.
For transport numerous buses on your doorstep take you all over town.
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: B
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Carpets throughout • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Open plan • Period Conversion • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed
Places of Interest Locally
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 0.59 miles
- Walworth Academy - 0.77 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.1 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 1.13 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 1.2 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 1.22 miles
- London Bridge - 1.57 miles
- Waterloo Station - 1.62 miles
- Saint Michael's Roman Catholic School - 1.67 miles
- Westminster School - 1.81 miles
- Charter - 1.83 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.97 miles
- City of London School - 2.03 miles
- Hatcham Temple Grove Primary School - 2.04 miles
- Charing Cross Station - 2.2 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.