The Ceramic Building - Newington Causeway SE1 • £560 p.w. (£2427pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
-- Available 18th August--
Black Katz London Bridge Office are pleased to offer this brand new one bedroomed apartment in one of the newest private developments in the SE1.
The Ceramic building is a brand new stunning private development on Newington Causeway, with concierge and gym facilities.
Boasting slick lines, drenched in natural light, oak wooden floors throughout, spot lights, white walls, very good storage and beautiful south facing winter garden. This stunning apartment is located on the 16th floor of this amazing private modern development. This truly stunning larger than average one double bedroomed apartment boasts stunning views of the London sky line. Stylish and contemporary and boasting approximately 754 Sq. Ft. or 70 m2 of living and entertaining space. Floor to ceiling windows and spectacular open plan kitchen reception room.
This contemporary apartment is superbly located to either Borough Tube Station (Northern line) or Elephant and Castle Tube and Train Station (Bakerloo line, Northern line or overground).
E.P.C. RATING: B
• Balcony • Wooden floors throughout • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Residents Gym • Open plan • Private Development • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Washer Dryer • Granite work surfaces
Places of Interest Locally
- Chemical and Energy Engineering - 0.1 miles
- Confucius Institute for TCM, London South Bank University - 0.22 miles
- University Of ARTS London - 0.25 miles
- School Explained - 0.25 miles
- Banana Moon Day Nursery - 0.27 miles
- Ark Globe Academy - 0.31 miles
- Southwark Constuction Apprenticeships - 0.32 miles
- Friars Primary School - 0.32 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.33 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.35 miles
- Bright Horizons Tabard Square Nursery and Preschool - 0.37 miles
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, The Borough - 0.4 miles
- Victory Primary School - 0.41 miles
- Chinese-Zone Language Training - 0.41 miles
- Manna Supplementary School - 0.49 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"Great experience, very friendly agents ensured a smooth and hassle-free transaction. Everything from explaining fees to signing the contract was brilliant. Will highly recommend the agency to all friends looking for a place in London!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.