ABILITY PLAZA-KINGSLAND ROAD E8 • £475pw (£2058pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
Black Katz are pleased to offer this large live/work 2 bedroom apartment with an elevated mezzanine space and loft style features in a modern private development. The elevated mezzanine can be utilised as a second bedroom or study/office and the apartment does offer many different arrangement possibilities. The property has a large open plan kitchen/living area, modern bathroom, a large balcony, lofty ceilings and floor to ceiling windows affording the flat great natural light and a fantastic sense of space. The apartment is situated on the 2th floor of a modern private development with a lift. Kingsland Road offers the fantastic transport links and amenities of Dalston, Hoxton, Haggerston and Shoreditch.
**This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.**
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Balcony • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Arranged over two floors • Double Height Ceilings • Private Development • Floor to ceiling windows • Zone 2 • Warehouse conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- SAE Institute London - 0.12 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 0.28 miles
- The Bath House - 0.93 miles
- Central Foundation Boys‚Äô School - 1.02 miles
- The City Academy, Hackney - 1.35 miles
- Knit with attitude - 1.49 miles
- Clapton Girls' Academy - 1.51 miles
- Jamie Aston Flowers - 1.55 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.57 miles
- Urdang Academy - 1.59 miles
- B6 Sixth Form College - 1.61 miles
- David Game College - 1.79 miles
- Mulberry School for Girls - 1.84 miles
- City of London School - 2.1 miles
- Thomas Coram Centre - 2.11 miles
Contact the Islington office on: 020 7713 7337
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.