Albion Avenue SW8 • £320 p.w. (£1386pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This bright and airy two double bedroomed apartment is arranged over two floors of this very well kept ex council building. This fantastic flat comprises of two extremely good size double bedrooms, separate kitchen diner, generous reception room and modern bathroom. This charming apartment is within a short walk of either Clapham North Tube Station (Northern Line), Clapham High Street and Wandsworth Road Stations (National Rail) with direct links to Victoria.
Local bus routes from Wandsworth Road take you all over town.
No. 87 Bus (and N87) From Wandsworth road through, Vauxhall Bridge, Millbank, Whitehall, Charing Cross, The Strand, Covent Garden and finishing in Holborn.
No. 77 Bus From Wandsworth road through, Vauxhall, Albert Embankment, Lambeth North and finishing in Waterloo and the Southbank.
No. 452 Bus From Wandsworth road through, Battersea, Chelsea Bridge, Sloane Square, Knightsbridge, Hyde Park, High Street Kensington, Notting Hill, Portobello Road, North Kensington and terminating in Kensal Rise. This property is also Ideally located to the ever vibrant Clapham High Street with its wide array of restaurants, bars and amenities.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Wood Floors • Dishwasher • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Arranged over two floors • Small Ex- local authority block • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind
Places of Interest Locally
- St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Clapham Common - 0.76 miles
- Sacred Heart RC Primary School, Battersea - 1.35 miles
- George Shearing Community Centre - 1.36 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.38 miles
- Saint Francis Xavier Sixth Form College - 1.45 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 1.63 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 1.64 miles
- Westminster Cathedral Choir School - 1.72 miles
- Deaf First Within Oak Lodge School - 1.79 miles
- Emanuel School - 1.88 miles
- Westminster School - 1.92 miles
- Hot Yoga South - 1.93 miles
- Harbour Club Chelsea - 2.1 miles
- Elizabeth Tower - 2.16 miles
- The Charter School - 2.22 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.