PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
ABILITY PLAZA-KINGSLAND ROAD E8 • £465pw (£2015pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
Black Katz are pleased to offer this stunning newly refurbished modern live/work two bedroom apartment with loft style features in a modern private development on the fifth floor with lift access and communal roof terrace with views across the city. The property has a large and very spacious lounge with large windows allowing in tones of natural light, a very modern separate fitted kitchen, fully tiled bathroom, two large bedrooms and a mix of wood floors and carpets. Kingsland Road offers the fantastic transport links and amenities of Dalston, Hoxton, Haggerston and Shoreditch.
**This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.**
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Roof Terrace • Tiled bathroom • Double Height Ceilings • Private Development • Granite work surface • Zone 2 • Warehouse conversion • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- SAE Institute London - 0.13 miles
- Light Yoga Space - 0.22 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 0.29 miles
- Rosemary Works School - 0.31 miles
- Happy Nest Nursery - 0.4 miles
- De Beauvoir Primary School - 0.47 miles
- Shoreditch Park Primary School - 0.47 miles
- Minik Kardes Children's Centre - 0.49 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 0.61 miles
- Rotherfield Primary School - 0.62 miles
- Flamenco Guitarrista - 0.64 miles
- St Paul's Steiner School - 0.71 miles
- Mulberry Academy Shoreditch - 0.86 miles
- The Bath House - 0.92 miles
- The Petchey Academy - 0.94 miles
Contact the Hackney office on:
0207 713 7337
Would not hesitate to use !
Black Karz were the only estate agent that really listened to what we needed, and helped us find our dream rental. Their communication was good, honest and all the staff are really nice, genuine people. Would not hesitate to use them for our next move in rented accommodation!
Hackney Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.