Belsize Road NW6 • £299pw (£1295pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
This is an amazing one double bedroom flat set on the first floor of a lovely period conversion. The property offers wooden floors and high ceilings throughout and finished to a great standard. In addition the apartment benefits from a spacious reception room with a feature fireplace, a double bedroom, a separate fitted kitchen with white gloss cabinets and blue stone effect work surfaces.
The property is very well located close to all of the amenities of West Hampstead, South Hampstead, Finchley Road and Swiss Cottage.
Please contact our office as soon as possible
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Fireplace
Places of Interest Locally
- Bright Horizons West Hampstead Station Day Nursery and Preschool - 0.41 miles
- Nick Costley-White, Guitar Teacher - 0.47 miles
- The American School in London - 0.55 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 0.57 miles
- Iyengar Yoga Maida Vale - 0.57 miles
- The UCL Academy - 0.62 miles
- Swiss Cottage School Development & Research Centre - 0.63 miles
- Casa Dei Bambini Montessori School - 0.72 miles
- Trevor Roberts School - 0.74 miles
- ICMP - 0.75 miles
- Guitar Lessons London : London Guitar Academy - 0.75 miles
- North Bridge House - Nursery Hampstead - 0.75 miles
- Oliver's Montessori Nursery and Pre-School - 0.87 miles
- University College School Senior School - 0.9 miles
- Islamia Girls School - 0.94 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.