Birkbeck Road N8 • £295p/w (£1278pcm) • 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
1 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
A fantastic ground floor 1 bedroom flat with a private garden located in a well maintained conversion. The property has recently been redecorated throughout, and its high ceilings and large windows give the property a bright and airy feel. The kitchen is Separate and has space for a small table, the reception room is a very good size, the apartment also has Wooden floors in the lounge and carpets in the bedroom.
On the W3 and 144 bus routes that provide links to Finsbury Park and Turnpike Lane tube station. The property is located a short walk from Crouch End Broadway with its many shops and restaurants.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Open plan • Double Height Ceilings • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Victorian conversion • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.28 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 0.62 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.8 miles
- St James C of E Primary School - 1.21 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 1.27 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.35 miles
- St Thomas More Catholic School - 1.36 miles
- Park View School - 1.39 miles
- Woodside High School - 1.49 miles
- Highgate School - 1.56 miles
- Broomfield School - 2 miles
- Bruce Grove Primary School - 2.1 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 2.16 miles
- Nuffield Health Friern Barnet Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.17 miles
- City and Islington College - Centre for Business, Arts and Technology - 2.18 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
"I have just rented a property through Black Katz and must say im delighted by service and the professional support. There were some surprises along the way and Roberta and Paul have handled these situations with a positive and professional attitude.
The whole process from viewing to signing the contract was easy. Cristina, who handled all the paper work was a delight and very professional in handling things."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.