PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Michigan Avenue, Biscayne Avenue E14 • £318 p.w. (£1375pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This First Floor apartment comprises of a large bright living area with a private balcony, one double bedroom with built in wardrobe and Juliette balcony, a modern fully fitted kitchen, ample storage areas, a contemporary bathroom. The property is in great condition and is ready to move in. Further benefits include having a 24 hours concierge, 24 hours security on-site and gym and leisure facilities which include a swimming pool.
Private Parking available at an extra £50.00 per calendar month.
The property is situated perfectly for riverside walks and is within 5 minutes walking distance to Blackwall DLR Station (5 min to Canary Wharf, 12 mins to Bank) and 15 min walk to Canary Wharf with its vast array of amenities including a huge range of shops, bars and restaurants. Buses are available to Canning Town and the location is convenient for those commuting via the Blackwall Tunnel.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Communal Gardens • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Spacious Living Room • Balcony • Open plan • Residents Gym • Residents Swimming Pool • 24 hour Conierge • Private Development • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind
Places of Interest Locally
- Bright Horizons East India Dock Day Nursery - 0.22 miles
- M Y Nursery - 0.28 miles
- Bright Horizons Canada Square Day Nursery and Preschool - 0.47 miles
- Little St Matthias Preschool - 0.49 miles
- Citizen's Advice - 0.51 miles
- Opus 100 ltd - 0.54 miles
- University of Sunderland in London - 0.57 miles
- The London Powerboat School - 0.57 miles
- Bright Horizons Bank Street Day Nursery and Preschool - 0.59 miles
- Wharf Notes - 0.65 miles
- St Francis Family Centre - 0.65 miles
- Our Lady & St Joseph Catholic Primary School - 0.65 miles
- Langdon Park School - 0.66 miles
- Spotlight - 0.68 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.75 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"Excellent service, they showed us around properties within the price range, that were exactly what we were looking for. The second house we saw was the one that we are moving into. Great service and always quick to respond to all our queries."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.