Brecknock Road N19 • £350pw (£1516pcm) • 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
Ground Floor Flat Description
A large two double bedroom flat set on the raised ground floor of a Victorian house conversion in Tufnell Park. The property benefits from ample storage space, two bathrooms, modern kitchen, large lounge with wood floor, high ceilings and use of a communal garden.
Brecknock Road offers a fabulous location moments from a host of local amenities and transport links, while being a short distance away from both Kentish Town and Camden Town.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Garden • Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Senior Field, Highgate School - 1.47 miles
- Highbury Grove School - 1.56 miles
- Goodenough College - 2.08 miles
- London Business School - 2.19 miles
- The American School in London - 2.23 miles
- London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) - 2.61 miles
- West Hampstead Railway Station - 2.64 miles
- City Lit - 2.69 miles
- The London Film School - 2.76 miles
- Pineapple Dance Studios - 2.76 miles
- City of Westminster College - 2.82 miles
- St Augustines C Of E Primary School - 2.83 miles
- West London College - 2.84 miles
- Hackney Community College - 2.85 miles
- Cass Business School - 2.86 miles
Contact the Camden office on: 020 7284 3111
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.