Hayter Road SW2 • £500 p.w. (£2166pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
This split level Victorian conversion is situated on the ground and lower ground floors of this period house and offers over 900 Sq.Ft. of living and entertaining space. Bright and airy this property comprises of two equal size double bedrooms, large separate reception room, separate kitchen, modern bathroom, further W.C. and a larger than average patio garden. This charming property also has the extra benefit of a further guest bedroom/reception room and further study room.
Located moments from Brixton Tube and Train Stations ( Victoria Line and Over ground) and the many bars and restaurants Brixton has to offer.
E.P.C. RATING: E
Council Tax Band: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Beautiful tree lined street • Patio garden • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Additional W.C. • Arranged over two floors • Period Conversion • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • Gas Central Heating • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- The Charter School - 1.33 miles
- Dunraven School - 1.68 miles
- Alleyn's School - 1.68 miles
- Oak Lodge School - 1.78 miles
- Chestnut Grove School - 1.79 miles
- Camberwell College of Arts - 1.8 miles
- Dulwich College - 1.95 miles
- Dulwich Prep London - 2.19 miles
- Harris Academy - 2.24 miles
- Pimlico Academy - 2.25 miles
- Chelsea College of Arts - 2.29 miles
- Kingsdale Foundation School - 2.3 miles
- The Norwood School - 2.52 miles
- Royal Academy of Dance - 2.66 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 2.73 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.