Brixton Hill Court SW2 • £330 p.w. (£1430pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
** VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE ON https://www.blackkatz.com **
NOW LET, MORE NEEDED
Situated on the first floor, this beautiful one bedroomed apartment is located in this very impressive private development. Larger than average and fantastically located to various transport hubs and amenities. Bright and airy with white walls, wooden floors, separate reception room with, separate fully fitted kitchen, tranquil bedroom and contemporary tiled bathroom.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Communal Gardens • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Zone 2 • Private mansion block • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • 5 weeks deposit • Managed By Black Katz • Mid-Century Development
Places of Interest Locally
- Jessop Primary School - 0.8 miles
- Clapham Manor Primary School - 0.94 miles
- Cherubins Day Nursery - 1.16 miles
- The Charter School North Dulwich - 1.22 miles
- Hot Yoga South - 1.66 miles
- Dulwich College - 1.86 miles
- Belleville Primary School - 1.96 miles
- Water Babies South West London - 1.98 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 2.07 miles
- Saint Anthony's Catholic Primary School - 2.07 miles
- Working Mums Daycare & Preschool - 2.14 miles
- Dulwich Prep London - 2.15 miles
- George Shearing Community Centre - 2.21 miles
- Kingsdale Foundation School - 2.26 miles
- The Norwood School - 2.51 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.