PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Broadhurst Gardens, West Hampstead NW6 • £380pw (£1646pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
**VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE**
Stunning one bedroom apartment set on the raised ground floor of a very well presented period conversion. The property has been completed to an excellent standard with modern fixtures and fittings throughout. This apartment is flooded with natural light and offers neutral decor throughout, spacious reception room, fully fitted separate kitchen, double bedroom with plenty of storage space and modern fully tiled bathroom. The property aslo has access to a communal rear garden and a private park. The flat is located short walk away from West Hampstead station (Jubilee Line, Overground and Thameslink) and all local amenities.
E.P.C. RATING: B
• Wood Floors • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Double Height Ceilings • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Fireplace
Places of Interest Locally
- South Hampstead High School - 0.4 miles
- Mecca Bingo Car Park - 0.65 miles
- Victoria Road Toilets - 0.66 miles
- St Margaret's School - 0.82 miles
- The Educational and Cultural Center I.R. Iran - 1.07 miles
- Queens Park Community School - 1.5 miles
- Paddington Academy - 1.51 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.56 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 1.81 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 1.81 miles
- Central London Shodokan Aikido - 1.9 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 2.22 miles
- Highgate School - 2.35 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 2.36 miles
- Henrietta Barnett School - 2.4 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.