Broadhurst Gardens NW6 • £350pw (£1516pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
We are delighted to offer this one bedroom apartment located on one of West Hampsteadâ€™s most popular roads. The apartment is located on the second floor of a beautifully maintained and imposing conversion and offers spacious reception room, separate modern kitchen, fully tiled bathroom, large double bedroom and a private roof terrace. The amenities of West End Lane are a 2-3 minute walk from the front door, including excellent transport links, with West Hampstead Tube (Jubilee Line Zone 2) West Hampstead London Overground station, and West Hampstead Thameslink which provides fast speed trains into Kings Cross. The property is also within a 6-7 minute walk of Finchley Road which has many amenities including a Metropolitan Line tube station and of course the O2 centre with itâ€™s large supermarket, cinema and bars/restaurants.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Roof Terrace • Tiled bathroom • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- South Hampstead High School - 0.46 miles
- St Margaret's School - 0.82 miles
- Islamia Primary School - 1.01 miles
- Paddington Sports Club - 1.31 miles
- Queens Park Community School - 1.43 miles
- Paddington Academy - 1.49 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.62 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 1.81 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 1.87 miles
- Porchester Centre - 2.01 miles
- North London Music Academy - 2.09 miles
- Seymour Leisure Centre - 2.16 miles
- St Marylebone School - 2.25 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 2.39 miles
- Henrietta Barnett School - 2.41 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.