PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Broadway Parade N8 • £350pw (£1516pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
Located on Crouch End Broadway this bright and spacious two double bedroom apartment has a spacious light filled lounge, two good size double bedrooms, mix of carpets and wood floors, fully fitted kitchen, neutral decor, good storage space and tiled bathroom with shower.
The property is set in a fantastic location with a wide variety of amenities nearby while a range of transport links are also close by for access around the City.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- Highgate Wood School - 0.43 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.7 miles
- Highgate School - 1.2 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.34 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.52 miles
- Park View School - 1.6 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 1.63 miles
- City and Islington College - Centre for Business, Arts and Technology - 1.66 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 1.7 miles
- Parliament Hill School - 1.79 miles
- St Thomas More Catholic School - 1.9 miles
- Woodside High School - 1.99 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 2.04 miles
- Stoke Newington School & Sixth Form - 2.19 miles
- Camden School for Girls - 2.31 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
"My experience with Blackkatz was very pleasant. They did their best to find me a flat and were quite flexible with price negotiations. Dara Madden was very helpful and answered all my questions promptly. Overall, I was very happy with their services and would recommend the agency."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.