Bullen Street SW11 • £600 p.w. (£2600pcm) • 4 Bedroom Apartment
4 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This larger than average four double bedroom apartment is located in this small very well kept, ex local authority building on a beautiful tree lined street on the corner of Bullen Street and Suttleworth Road.Boasting four double bedrooms, large reception room, separate kitchen, wooden floors throughout, white walls, charming balcony and loads of storage.Located close by from the green open spaces of Battersea Park and just between Battersea Park Road and Battersea Square with its many array of restaurants, bars and amenities.The River Thames is moments away and this property is located just across the river from Chelsea and the delights of the famous "Kings Road". For transport numerous buses take you straight into Town or Clapham Junction train station is a short walk.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Stripped Wooden Floors Throughout • Washing Machine • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Spacious Living Room • Separate WC • Balcony • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Sacred Heart R C Primary School - 0.21 miles
- George Shearing Community Centre - 0.3 miles
- Harbour Club Chelsea - 0.69 miles
- Emanuel School - 1.1 miles
- David Lloyd Fulham - 1.22 miles
- The London Oratory School - 1.28 miles
- Mander Portman Woodward - 1.53 miles
- New King's Primary and Nursery School - 1.55 miles
- Nuffield Health Wandsworth Southside Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.58 miles
- Saint Francis Xavier Sixth Form College - 1.69 miles
- Deaf First Within Oak Lodge School - 1.69 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 1.93 miles
- Maggie & Rose Kensington Family Club & Nursery - 2.06 miles
- Hot Yoga South - 2.08 miles
- Ashbourne Independent Sixth Form College - 2.28 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.