Caddington Road NW2 • £425pw (£1842pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
This is a lovely three double bedroom apartment on the first floor of a period conversion on a beautiful tree lined street. The apartment has a large kitchen diner fitted with washing machine and fridge freezer. The lounge is a good size, has a feature fireplace and overlooks peaceful gardens. The bedrooms are both doubles. The bathroom is tiled and has bath and shower in a white ceramic suite. The apartment is neutrally decorated giving a great sense of space and light and there are carpets throughout. There are good transport links close by with the Thameslink giving fast access into central London and with one change at West Hampstead the Jubilee Line. You also have easy access to the A406 North Circular and the M1.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Beautiful tree lined street • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- Peter Noone - 0.05 miles
- The Little Learners Montessori/Day Nursery (Cricklewood) - 0.07 miles
- Little Lamps Nursery - 0.1 miles
- Middlesex University Ivy Hall - 0.18 miles
- Language Tutor for Dutch and English - 0.2 miles
- Brondesbury Coaching - 0.26 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.34 miles
- Love Language London - 0.43 miles
- West London Music Tutors - 0.46 miles
- Claremont Community Pre-school - 0.49 miles
- London Diving Centre - 0.49 miles
- UKCBC Cricklewood - 0.56 miles
- Rimon - 0.6 miles
- PACE - Fortune Green Playcentre - 0.6 miles
- Fordwych Nursery School - 0.74 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.