York Way N7 • £390pw (£1690pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
A spacious three bedroom flat located off Camden Road the property is arranged over two floors with three large double bedrooms, has a fully fitted kitchen, tiled bathroom, large and bright lounge, mix of wood floors and carpets, neutral decor and good storage space. York Way is conveniently positioned just north of King's Cross benefiting from direct access to the canal and marketplaces of Camden and the trendy bars, boutiques and eateries of Islington. Transport links include Kentish Town Station (Northern Line) and Caledonian Road Station (Piccadilly Line).
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Arranged over two floors • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Victorian conversion • Period features
Places of Interest Locally
- Central London Shodokan Aikido - 0.56 miles
- North London Music Academy - 0.93 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 1.22 miles
- EC London English School and EC London 30+ (Adult English Centre) - 1.36 miles
- Ray Stitch - 1.42 miles
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School - 1.45 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.73 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 1.74 miles
- Highgate School - 1.88 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 2.07 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 2.07 miles
- SAE Institute London - 2.33 miles
- City Lit - 2.34 miles
- Urban Golf | Smithfield - 2.35 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 2.37 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.