PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Caledonian Road N7 • £315pw (£1365pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
A fantastic modern one double bedroom property set within of a well maintained period house. This spacious apartment has a modern fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, oven, gas hob, fridge-freezer, washer/dryer and wooden work tops with a large sink and full size fridge freezer. The property is offered fully furnished with leather sofa, tables and chairs, built-in wardrobes and double bed in the bedroom, a modern bathroom with shower and fantastic natural light.
Caledonian Road provides a wide range of amenities with three supermarkets within a 3 mins’ walk (Sainsbury’s, Nisa and Tesco) and nearby leisure centre, while the West End and the City are both within easy reach. The nearest underground station is Caledonian Road which is just moments away along with King's Cross station.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • 6 Weeks Deposit • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Victorian conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- Central London Shodokan Aikido - 1 miles
- Ray Stitch - 1.02 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.19 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 1.32 miles
- EC London English School and EC London 30+ (Adult English Centre) - 1.41 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 1.61 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.61 miles
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School - 1.72 miles
- SAE Institute London - 1.89 miles
- Urban Golf | Smithfield - 2.12 miles
- Highgate School - 2.18 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.24 miles
- City Lit - 2.24 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 2.26 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 2.38 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
I have been using Black Katz to let my properties in Crouch End for more than 10 years. Recently 2 of my flats became available and as usual Black Katz have done a great job finding me great tenants. Alex actually found me both tenants in very quick succesion and l'm very happy with both of them..but what is particularly good is how focussed Paul always is on keeping voids at my properties to a minimum. Between them Paul and Alex ensured l lost only a few days rent which is so important for a landlord..especially when the market is flooded with properties as it is at the moment after Brexit.Cristina is such an efficient administrator and always so pleasant to deal with it makes dealing with Black Katz a breath of fresh air. Highly recommended.
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.