Peckham Road SE5 • £300 p.w (£1300pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Black Katz Clapham Office is delighted to offer this recently refurbished bright and airy two bedroom apartment located on the third of this very well kept ex-local authority building. Wooden floors and neutrally decorated throughout, very well proportioned rooms, separate reception room and separate fully fitted kitchen. Fully double glazed and offering approximately 575 Sq.ft. of living and entertaining space. The delights of Peckham High Street with its many bars and restaurants are moments away. For transport numerous buses take you all over town and Peckham Rye Overground Station has direct links to London Bridge, Victoria, Clapham High Street, Blackfrairs, Farringdon and Kings Cross. This beautiful property is perfect for professionals or students.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Double Glazed • Spacious Living Room • Small Ex- local authority block • Beautiful tree lined street • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Camberwell College of Arts (Peckham Road) - 0.98 miles
- Harris Academy at Peckham - 1.22 miles
- Dulwich College - 2 miles
- Notre Dame R.C Girls School - 2.05 miles
- St Georges Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 2.15 miles
- Westminster School - 2.42 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 2.44 miles
- Westminster Abbey Choir School - 2.48 miles
- Waterloo station - 2.57 miles
- Westminster Cathedral Choir School - 2.59 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 2.67 miles
- Victoria bus station - 2.67 miles
- The London Nautical School - 2.73 miles
- Design Museum - 2.74 miles
- Francis Holland School - 2.81 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.