Castle Road NW1 • £285pw (£1235pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Arranged on the ground floor of a purpose built block, this one bedroom flat benefits from a good-sized private garden, modern fitted separate kitchen, wood floors, tiled bathroom and bright living space.
Castle Road is ideally situated moments from all the amenities of Camden and Kentish Town and close to local transport links.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Patio garden • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order
Places of Interest Locally
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.38 miles
- Hypnotherapy Clinic at Triyoga Camden - 0.39 miles
- Camden School for Girls - 0.41 miles
- Haverstock School - 0.44 miles
- The Caraf Centre - 0.45 miles
- Weedington Pre-school - 0.48 miles
- Primrose Hill Primary School - 0.5 miles
- Bluebells - 0.53 miles
- Filhos de Bimba School of Capoeira London - 0.56 miles
- North London Music Academy - 0.58 miles
- Octagon - 0.6 miles
- Sophie Stott - 0.67 miles
- Bright Horizons Regents Park Day Nursery and Preschool - 0.7 miles
- Larion Stolk Singing Teacher - 0.7 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 0.75 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
"My experience with Blackkatz was very pleasant. They did their best to find me a flat and were quite flexible with price negotiations. Dara Madden was very helpful and answered all my questions promptly. Overall, I was very happy with their services and would recommend the agency."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.