PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Christchurch Road N8 • £403pw (£1746pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE!
Stunning two double bedroom apartment on one of the most sought after roads in Crouch End and in the catchment area for Coleridge School. Beautifully designed inside to maximize space and provide a genuinely impressive space with top quality fixtures and fittings. There is an undeniable quality to the flat throughout with proper wood flooring and modern design perfectly balanced to the period elegance. The property is on the first floor of a period conversion with high ceilings allowing lots of light to come in making it bright and airy. Comprising of a lovely open plan living space with a wonderful contemporary white gloss kitchen with granite breakfast bar, a stunning modern bathroom with double shower aspect and two double bedrooms with one having a mezzanine bed providing the perfect office space. There is also a shared garden to chill out in.. Transport options include Crouch Hill Train Station which is a ten minute walk, the W7 bus stops just around the corner and brings you to Finsbury Park tube station in under ten minutes. The W5 bus is at the top of the road connecting Archway Zone 2 and Highgate Zone 3 tube Stations both on the Northern Line. A must see property !
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: C
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Garden • Beautiful tree lined street • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Tiled bathroom • Walk in shower • Open plan • Period Conversion • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Washer Dryer • Granite work surfaces
Places of Interest Locally
- Nicholas Taylor - Maths and English Tutor - 0.3 miles
- Guitar lessons in north London - 0.31 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 0.5 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 0.51 miles
- Oberon String Quartet - 0.71 miles
- "Harpist in London" - 0.91 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 1.48 miles
- City and Islington College - Centre for Business, Arts and Technology - 1.51 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.61 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 1.8 miles
- Woodside High School - 2.13 miles
- Knit with attitude - 2.42 miles
- St Matthias School - 2.5 miles
- Bishop Douglass School - 2.61 miles
- Hypnotherapy Clinic at Triyoga Camden - 2.71 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
"My experience with Blackkatz was very pleasant. They did their best to find me a flat and were quite flexible with price negotiations. Dara Madden was very helpful and answered all my questions promptly. Overall, I was very happy with their services and would recommend the agency."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.