Church Lane N8 • £350 p/w (£1516pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
A lovely two double bedroom split level with in a period conversion moments from Hornsey Station and a short walk to Crouch End Broadway. This spacious property offers a large bright lounge, two very good size double bedrooms and a separate kitchen. With High ceilings and period features with its original feature fireplaces in the lounge and bedrooms.
Transport options include Hornsey Station within a short walk with easy access to the City of London. Turnpike Lane Station is a short bus journey or a 15 minute walk away. There are various night buses on Tottenham Lane, including the 91 from Trafalgar Square. Crouch End Broadway has regular buses to Finsbury Park, Highgate and Archway.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Double Height Ceilings • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street • Fireplace • Victorian conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- Hornsey School for Girls - 0.27 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.4 miles
- "Harpist in London" - 0.41 miles
- Nicholas Taylor - Maths and English Tutor - 0.54 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 0.81 miles
- Guitar lessons in north London - 0.98 miles
- Woodside High School - 1.41 miles
- Oberon String Quartet - 1.43 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 1.43 miles
- Wendy Cello & Piano Lessons - 1.47 miles
- Muswell Hill Guitar Lessons - 1.51 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.61 miles
- City and Islington College - Centre for Business, Arts and Technology - 2.12 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 2.21 miles
- Focus 1st Academy - 2.24 miles
Contact the Islington office on: 020 7713 7337
"BRILLIANT EXERPIENCE! Aidan from BlackKatz was able to find the perfect property for me. He stuck to my budget and location requirements to ensure I was placed in the best available property. As I wasn't living in London at the time and travel was extortionate, Aidan made sure I only made one visit to view properties and also called me once a week with updates on my property search to ensure I was happy with the progress in finding the perfect flat. Even when other estate agents told me I would never find a place within my budget and in the area I was looking, Aidan promised me we could find somewhere! And he did exactly that! I would highly recommend this estate agents! Excellent company and even better people!"
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.