Church Lane NW9 • £285pw (£1235pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
*** ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE ***
This is a recently refurbished one bedroom apartment located within short walk from Kingsbury station (Jubilee Line). The apartment is flooded with natural light and offer spacious open plan reception room with fully fitted modern kitchen, large double bedroom with build-in storage and fully tiled bathroom. The property also benefits wooden floor and neutral decor throughout. The property is located within short walk to Kingsbury (JUBILEE LINE) and all local amenities.
Tenants must contribute £50pcm towards gas cooking, hot water and heating on top of the rent. Tenants will have to pay for electricity and council tax separately.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Laminate Flooring • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Excellent decorative order • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Fryent Primary School - 0.3 miles
- Kingsbury Station - 0.73 miles
- Kingsbury High School - 0.77 miles
- JFS School - 0.8 miles
- Colindale - 1.09 miles
- Queensbury - 1.33 miles
- Claremont High School - 1.34 miles
- Martlesham Walk Community Centre - 1.41 miles
- Wembley Park - 1.45 miles
- Burnt Oak - 1.46 miles
- Annunciation Catholic Infant School - 1.47 miles
- Hendon Central Station - 1.53 miles
- Preston Road - 1.54 miles
- Canons High School - 1.61 miles
- St James' Catholic High School - 1.63 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Gemma has been very kind and very keen on every aspect. She has been fast answering to all the queries I had, a perfect intermediary between me and the landlord."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.