Claremont Road NW2 • £400pw (£1734pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
***PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE***
An excellent three bedroom apartment set on the first floor of beautifully presented Victorian conversion in Cricklewood. Please note the is no lounge
The property is flooded with natural light and offers wealth of entertaining space, modern newly fitted kitchen, generous size double bedrooms, fully tilled bathroom and private sunny roof terrace to the rear.
There is also off street parking and the Thames Link station is a stone throw away.
This is a good value property and quick viewings are highly recommended.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Roof Terrace • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- Language Tutor for Dutch and English - 0.03 miles
- Little Lamps Nursery - 0.11 miles
- Middlesex University Ivy Hall - 0.12 miles
- The Little Learners Montessori/Day Nursery (Cricklewood) - 0.17 miles
- Peter Noone - 0.25 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.29 miles
- Brondesbury Coaching - 0.36 miles
- Claremont Community Pre-school - 0.43 miles
- Love Language London - 0.63 miles
- MarcoCirillo London Guitar Lesson - 0.64 miles
- West London Music Tutors - 0.67 miles
- PACE - Fortune Green Playcentre - 0.71 miles
- Fordwych Nursery School - 0.72 miles
- PIANO LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.73 miles
- Ellen Louise Nursery - 0.84 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.