Claremont Road NW2 • £450pw (£1950pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
***PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE*** Available in August, an excellent three bedroom apartment set on the first floor of beautifully presented Victorian conversion in Cricklewood. The property is flooded with natural light and offers wealth of entertaining space with separate spacious reception room, modern newly fitted kitchen, generous size double bedrooms, fully tilled bathroom and private sunny roof terrace to the rear. There is also off street parking and the Thames Link station is a stone throw away. This is a good value property and quick viewings are highly recommended.
E.P.C. RATING: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Roof Terrace • Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order
Places of Interest Locally
- Willesden Green Station - 0.79 miles
- Kilburn Station - 0.88 miles
- Golders Green - 1.18 miles
- West Hampstead - 1.22 miles
- Dollis Hill - 1.26 miles
- Neasden - 1.67 miles
- Belsize Park Station - 2.11 miles
- Warwick Avenue Station - 2.73 miles
- East Finchley - 2.81 miles
- Ladbroke Grove Station - 2.87 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Gemma has been very kind and very keen on every aspect. She has been fast answering to all the queries I had, a perfect intermediary between me and the landlord."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.