Deanery Close N2 • £290pw (£1257pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Black Katz are pleased to offer a great one double bedroom apartment set on the ground floor within a private development in East Finchley. The apartment has wood flooring and double glazed windows throughout, a modern fitted kitchen, tiled bathroom, one double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, large lounge and access to a private front garden. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space fro one car. East Finchley Underground Station (Northern Line) provides the nearest transport links and is within a five minute walk.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Wood Floors • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Off Street Parking • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Washer Dryer • Private Development • Zone 3
Places of Interest Locally
- Bishop Douglass School - 0.62 miles
- Fortismere School - 0.71 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 1.52 miles
- Woodhouse College - 1.58 miles
- The King Alfred School - 1.59 miles
- Saint Michael's Catholic Grammar School - 1.83 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 2.15 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 2.22 miles
- Hendon School - 2.24 miles
- Finchley Catholic High School - 2.4 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 2.46 miles
- Broomfield School - 2.51 miles
- University College School (Senior School) - 2.58 miles
- Hampstead School - 2.93 miles
- Woodside High School - 2.98 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.