PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Kennington Park Road SE11 • £600 p.w. (£2600pcm) • 3 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
--Available 22nd July--
Located on the first floor of this handsome period building this fantastic bright and airy Georgian conversion boasts size, quality and location. Marring period charm with contemporary living this beautiful property comprises of wooden flooring and carpeted bedrooms, white walls, three double bedrooms, large semi open plan kitchen living area,two bathrooms and good storage.
For transport Kennington Station and Oval Station are moments away (Northern Line) or Vauxhall Station Zone 1 and 2 (Victoria line and Overground ) is also easily accessible on foot and the many restaurants and amenities of Kennington Cross are close by.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Beautiful tree lined street • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Two Bathrooms • Arranged over two floors • Georgian conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.71 miles
- DLD College London - 0.99 miles
- London Waterloo Academy - 1.18 miles
- St Joseph's R C Primary School - 1.26 miles
- Eaton Square School - 1.59 miles
- Harris Academy Peckham - 1.73 miles
- City of London School - 1.77 miles
- Evelyn Grace Academy - 1.82 miles
- City Lit - 2 miles
- Francis Holland School, Sloane Square - 2.02 miles
- Holy Trinity C of E Primary School - 2.16 miles
- Bloomsbury International English Language School - 2.24 miles
- Dancebuzz - 2.26 miles
- David Game College - 2.26 miles
- The Charter School - 2.26 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.