Euston Street NW1 • £840pw (£3640pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
Fantastic modern three double bedroom flat set within a period house conversion located minutes walk to Euston and Warren Street. The property benefits from an abundance of natural light, wood floors, modern kitchen and good storage space . This property is ideal for professionals or students. This apartment is also suitable for four tenants who dont mind converting the lounge. Situated within easy access to Euston and Kings Cross/ St Pancras stations and a short stroll to the beautiful expanse of Regents Park and the wonderful amenities central London has to offer.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • Tiled bathroom • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 0.65 miles
- North London Music Academy - 0.75 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 0.75 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.79 miles
- European School Of Economics - 0.96 miles
- City Lit - 1.07 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 1.1 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 1.7 miles
- City of London School - 1.92 miles
- Westminster School - 2 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 2.07 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 2.1 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 2.19 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.25 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 2.29 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.