Fairfax Mews N8 • £245 p/w (£1061pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
A fantastic 1 bedroom property located in a quiet gated mews within walking distance to Turnpike Lane tube (Piccadilly Line - Zone 3) The property has been newly redecorated with new flooring, good sized double bedroom with extra storage area, a separate shower room and an open plan kitchen lounge.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Zone 3 • Victorian conversion • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- South Harringay Junior School - 0.36 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.5 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 0.57 miles
- Keiki Day Care - 0.58 miles
- Belmont Junior School - 0.63 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.97 miles
- Gladesmore Community School - 1.66 miles
- Saint Aloysius College - 1.84 miles
- St Francis de Sales R C Junior School - 1.92 miles
- St Joan of Arc R C Primary School - 1.99 miles
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School - 2 miles
- Oakthorpe Primary School - 2.03 miles
- Fortismere School - 2.07 miles
- Jubilee Primary School - 2.09 miles
- Highgate School - 2.17 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
Really Helpful !
Really helpful when I needed to move flat at short notice. Professional, friendly and got me the flat I wanted! Thank you. Would recommend.
Isington Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.