Fairfax Road N8 • £365pw (£1581pcm) • 4 Bedroom Flat
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
Split over two floors this spacious four bedroom apartment has a fully fitted kitchen, mix of carpets and wood floors, high ceilings, good storage space and a tiled modern bathroom with shower.
Fairfax Road is perfectly located for the fashionable Crouch End Broadway as well as the vibrant Harringay area offering an array of shops and amenities in addition to excellent transport links including local bus services into the City, access to Turnpike Lane Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) and Hornsey Rail station.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom
Places of Interest Locally
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.56 miles
- Park View School - 0.57 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 1 miles
- Woodside High School - 1.27 miles
- Bruce Grove Primary School - 1.34 miles
- St Thomas More School - 1.35 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 1.36 miles
- Christ the King Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.46 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 1.84 miles
- Stoke Newington School & Sixth Form - 2.01 miles
- St James C of E Primary School - 2.03 miles
- Knit with attitude - 2.1 miles
- Fortismere School - 2.16 miles
- Highgate School - 2.24 miles
- City and Islington College - Centre for Business, Arts and Technology - 2.24 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on: 020 8347 3335
I have been using Black Katz to let my properties in Crouch End for more than 10 years. Recently 2 of my flats became available and as usual Black Katz have done a great job finding me great tenants. Alex actually found me both tenants in very quick succesion and l'm very happy with both of them..but what is particularly good is how focussed Paul always is on keeping voids at my properties to a minimum. Between them Paul and Alex ensured l lost only a few days rent which is so important for a landlord..especially when the market is flooded with properties as it is at the moment after Brexit.Cristina is such an efficient administrator and always so pleasant to deal with it makes dealing with Black Katz a breath of fresh air. Highly recommended.
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.