Fernlea Road SW12 • £555 p.w (£2405pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
Black Katz is pleased to present this immaculate spacious two bedroom garden flat in the heart of Balham.
This high standard property consists of a master bedroom and additional double bedroom, fully tiled bathroom, open-plan living kitchen area equipped with luxury appliances, skylights and an impressive floor to ceiling window door leading out to a charming rear garden with a decking area.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Good decorative order • Open plan • Period Conversion • Floor to ceiling windows • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • High ceilings • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Hot Yoga South - 0.24 miles
- Piano, flute and clarinet tutor - 0.24 miles
- La Jolie Ronde Languages For Children - 0.37 miles
- Michael Tippett College - 0.39 miles
- Chestnut Grove Academy - 0.4 miles
- South London Wing Chun - 0.41 miles
- Bertrum House School Nursery - 0.44 miles
- Lochinvar Pre-School Playhouse - 0.44 miles
- Nightingale 2 Montessori Nursery School - 0.48 miles
- Crescent III Kindergarten - 0.48 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.53 miles
- Ecole de Danse of Balham - 0.54 miles
- Woodentops Abbeville Village Ltd - 0.61 miles
- Saint Francis Xavier Sixth Form College - 0.62 miles
- Deaf First Within Oak Lodge School - 0.69 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.