Flaxman Road SE5 • £490 p.w. (£2123pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
+VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Boasting size, quality and location this stunning split level apartment is situated on the second and third floor of this handsome period building. Flooded with natural light and all refurbished throughout this superb two double bedroomed two bathroom apartment offers stylish and contemporary living. larger than average with underfloor heating, luxurious bathroom, tranquil double bedroom, larger than average open plan living space with modern kitchen with dishwasher.This beautiful property is perfectly formed and offers very well proportioned rooms with wooden flooring throughout.
Moments from Loughborough Junction station and the many delights of Brixton are easily accessible. The green open spaces of Brockwell Park, with its Lido and tennis courts are also close by.
** FULL TOUR AVAILABLE ON BLACKKATZ.COM **
E.P.C. RATING: E
Council Tax Band: B
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Beautiful tree lined street • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • 5 weeks deposit • Two Bathrooms • Walk in shower • Arranged over two floors • Period Conversion • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order
Places of Interest Locally
- Piano and Singing Lessons - 0.19 miles
- St John's Angell Town Primary School - 0.28 miles
- The Michael Tippett School - 0.46 miles
- Evelyn Grace Academy. - 0.52 miles
- Our World Nursery - 0.54 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 0.56 miles
- Stockwell Music Lessons - 0.63 miles
- Yogabliss - 0.66 miles
- Camberwell Leisure Centre - 0.66 miles
- Vassall Road Preschool - 0.7 miles
- We Care Child Care - 0.72 miles
- Dougie Freeman - 0.78 miles
- Bunnies On The Green - 0.78 miles
- TheMindBodyAndSoulCoach Kathy Yvanovich - 0.83 miles
- The Charter School - 0.99 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.