PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Freemantle street SE17 • £460 p.w. (£1994pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
--Available 10th October--
Superbly situated and flooded with natural light this stylish and contemporary two apartment has been recently redecorated to the highest of standards.Situated on the top floor of this contemporary modern development with wooden floors throughout and stylish fixtures and fittings. Boasting quality wooden floors throughout, very well proportion rooms, triple glazing, white walls, luxury fully fitted (Separate) kitchen and modern stylish bathroom with mosaic walking shower.This stylish development also comprises of a beautiful communal residents garden. Located on this beautiful and tranquil cul-de-sac the property is moment away from transport link. For transport numerous buses and night buses stop outside the property or Borough station ( Northern Line ) can be reached in approximately fifteen minutes.
(No students due to mortgage constraints).
E.P.C. RATING: C
Council Tax Band: C
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Wood Floors • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Private Development • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed
Places of Interest Locally
- Walworth Academy - 0.22 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 0.29 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 0.65 miles
- The Circle Gym and Spa - 0.87 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 1.17 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 1.22 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.46 miles
- Guitar London - 1.49 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.6 miles
- Hatcham Temple Grove Primary School - 1.66 miles
- City of London School - 1.69 miles
- Westminster School - 2.07 miles
- Bishop Challoner Catholic Federation of Schools - 2.12 miles
- Urban Golf | Smithfield - 2.16 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 2.21 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"Excellent service, they showed us around properties within the price range, that were exactly what we were looking for. The second house we saw was the one that we are moving into. Great service and always quick to respond to all our queries."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.