Gleneldon Road SW16 • £311 p.w. (£1349pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This beautiful Victorian conversion has all been recently redecorated throughout boasting white walls, wooden flooring, neutral decor and original features. The property comprises of one double bedroom, very good storage, stunning open plan living area with skylights and bifolding doors leading onto a charming patio garden, fully tiled stylish bathroom and garden. The property is located around seven minutes walk to the High Street and within touching distance of Streatham Common ( Overground Station ) offers you direct links into Kensington Olympia,Clapham Junction and London Victoria. The High street offers you a range of amenities.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Patio garden • Wood Floors • Luxury Appliances • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Cherubins Day Nursery - 0.94 miles
- The Norwood School - 1.19 miles
- Norbury Manor Business & Enterprise College for Girls - 1.26 miles
- Holy Trinity C Of E Primary School - 1.34 miles
- Balham High Road Toilets - 1.54 miles
- Mitcham Road Toilets - 1.61 miles
- Dulwich Prep London - 1.78 miles
- Kingsdale Foundation School - 1.78 miles
- Dulwich College - 1.9 miles
- Ernest Bevin College - 1.92 miles
- All Saints Church of England Junior School - 2 miles
- Holborn Way Toilets - 2.24 miles
- Burntwood School - 2.41 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 2.43 miles
- Popes Road Toilets - 2.45 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.