PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Granville Square WC1X • £535pw (£2318pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
Located on an attractive garden square this fantastic two bedroom apartment is set within a converted period house. Positioned on the first floor this charming period property offers a large lounge with original features such as high ceilings, wood flooring, wooden sash floor to ceiling windows, modern fully fitted kitchen and two good size double bedrooms.
Granville Square is a central location situated just off Amwell Street and is within the congestion zone. It is conveniently located for The Barbican, City and Covent Garden, as well as Islington's fashionable Upper Street with its seemingly endless supply of eating, drinking and shopping options. Transport links can be found at Angel (Northern Line), Kings Cross, St Pancras International and Farringdon (Hammersmith & City Line and Cross Rail). Nearby cultural entertainment includes Saddlers Wells and Almeida theatres.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Zone 1
Places of Interest Locally
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 0.23 miles
- Urdang Academy - 0.25 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 0.62 miles
- City Lit - 0.95 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.02 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 1.21 miles
- City of London School - 1.29 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.3 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.48 miles
- SAE Institute London - 1.7 miles
- European School Of Economics - 1.79 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 1.85 miles
- Elizabeth Tower - 1.94 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 2 miles
- Westminster School - 2.15 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
This was the first time I've used Black Katz and have had a positive experience right up until the end. Dara was my main point of contact and she was simply amazing. She was so thoughtful and quick to respond to any queries or concerns. If I was remaining in London longer I would definitely go back to Black Katz. Thanks for everything Black Katz team.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.