PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Great Suffolk Street. SE1 • £635 p.w. (£2752pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
--Available 28th September--
Larger than average ( 820 Sq. ft. Approximately) and boasting a very high spec finish ( Oak floors throughout, spot lights, luxury fully tiled bathroom, semi open plan kitchen with integrated appliances, granite work surfaces, video entry, bicycle storage, balcony and built in wardrobes. This stunning two bedroomed, two bathroomed apartment offers size, quality and location. Located on the third floor of this highly desirable development of just nine flats. For transports Southwark tube station ( Jubilee line) is minutes away and also within walking distance are London Bridge ( Northern Line, Jubilee Line, Bakerloo & overground) and Borough ( Northern line). The many delights of Borough Market and the South Bank are also within easy walking distance,
E.P.C. RATING: C
Council Tax Band: E
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Balcony • Stripped Wooden Floors Throughout • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • 5 weeks deposit • Two Bathrooms • En suite bathroom • Walk in shower • Open plan • Private Development • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Granite work surfaces • Floor to ceiling windows
Places of Interest Locally
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.45 miles
- City of London School - 0.64 miles
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.66 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 1.01 miles
- City Lit - 1.16 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.17 miles
- Westminster School - 1.19 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.3 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 1.61 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.64 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 1.8 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 1.82 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.82 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 1.92 miles
- Bishop Challoner Catholic Federation of Schools - 2.28 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.